Who Are We?
We are a group of parent volunteers who, along with help from the staff, give our time to organise fundraising events to benefit our children at School. As well as raising funds that improve our School, the social events we run will bring the community together, and links with teachers help to give all parents a say in their child’s education. With a child at this School, you are automatically a member of our PTA and we would love to have your help!
What We Do
Throughout the year we organise different events to help raise money for Royd Nursery Infant School. We have events for Christmas, Easter, Summer, colouring competitions, fancy dress days, Bags to School, Halloween, Santa’s Grotto etc…
Why Not Get Involved?
Don,t be put off if you feel you can not give your time, haven,t been asked or are unsure what’s involved.
- We have parents who work part-time or full-time. Any time you can give is welcome
- Having a child at this School means you can join us. We can use any skills you have and you might learn new ones.
- Being involved is a great way to get to know the School and other parents
We Welcome New Volunteers!
If you are ready to help put here are some ways you can get involved this term:
- Donate some of your unwanted books for our next book sale.
- Help out at the Summer Fayre in July by manning a games or refreshment stall, selling raffle tickets or donating prizes. (We are also looking for a face painter!)
- Let us know your ideas for great new ways to raise fund
Get In Touch
If you would like any more information then please:
Message: Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Roydnurseryinfants